Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!










The kids had a great day! Complete with a school parade, school party, trick-or-treating at Dad's work, and trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. Preston was Darth Vader, and Katie and Natalie were princesses. The kids really loved the food, games, candy and fun part of Halloween but none of them were fans of the spooky part. Every time we went by someone with a spooky mask the kids automatically went the opposite direction. Preston even told me "Why do people keep saying you look scary to me?" "I'm not scary." I told him that Darth Vader can be scary because he isn't a nice person. In his very limited knowledge of Star Wars he answered back "Ya like when he Hah Sawed Obi One Kanobi and he turned into a frog." I smiled and let him know that that was actually a Barbie movie he was thinking of. He then just smiled and said "Oh . . . , well I'm not scary. The kids got tons of candy, and will be paying taxes (in candy) to their parents come morning.

3 comments:

Camilla said...

Cheryl, I found you through Ev's blog! Looks like you guys had a fun halloween. I love the matching princesses.

Lindsey said...

i'm ready for the November run down in pics!

JESSICA said...

UPDATE!!!